We are a modern 15,000 square foot food processing facility and kitchen incubator located in Hardwick, Vermont - a thriving region that celebrates food, farm and local economy. We offer consulting, workshops, ServSafe certification and networking opportunities alongside our processing and incubation services. We have dry and cold storage, three kitchens, a conference room, semi-automated equipment for your processing needs and a standard loading dock to receive and deliver pallets.
- Business Consultation and Support (through Vt Small Business Development Center, business advising is free of charge)
- Recipe, Food Safety and Production Consultation
- ServSafe Certification
- Co-Packing Services
- Nutrition labeling software
- Distribution and Delivery services
- Regular workshops and opportunities for continuing education
- Marketing events
We are inspected and certified by the FDA, Vermont Department of Health and several of our clients are certified organic at our facility. Our equipment and processing lines work best with sauces, beverages, dried, frozen and cut products. Use the links at the left to learn about each of our kitchen spaces.