How it Works
How to Work at the Vermont Food Venture Center
Our equipment and processing lines work best with sauces, beverages, dried, frozen and cut products. We do not process meat, meat products or fresh dairy products.
Get Started: Shared Kitchen Processing Services
- Download and fill out the Client Inquiry Form or fill out the form online.
- Set up your one-time orientation/consultation/tour! See the Rate Sheet for more information
When you join us at the VFVC, our staff will provide next steps and support, depending on your kitchen and business needs.
Get Started: Storage
- Download and fill out the Storage Agreement Form
- Confirm availability of storage
- Set up your arrival and drop off details
Get Started: Co-pack and Minimal (Light) Processing Services
Contact us! our staff will work with you to negotiate a co-pack service for your specialty food or value added product.