Support the CAE
On-line Donations via JustGive.org:
You may indicate where you would like the donation to go. Please note that we will come up as Center for a Biobased Economy, dba Center for an Agricultural Economy.
Online Donations via Google Wallet:
Your gift will be used throughout the organization. Thank you!
Vermont Farm Fund
Your gift will be used to seed a community revolving loan fund for Vermont farmers. Thank you!
On-line Donations via PayPal:
Your donation via PayPal can be accepted here. Thank you!
Food Access Fund
Hardwick Community Garden
Vermont Farm Fund
Mail-In Your Donation:
- Download the donation form here
- Mail to PO Box 451, Hardwick, VT 05843
What Does Your Donation Do?
Your donation to our organization goes to support the following work:
- Vermont Farm Fund– Become a part of a community! By donating to the Vermont Farm Fund, you are assisting Vermont farmers and food producers with zero or low interest loans for emergency use and innovation.
- Food Access Fund- Established in 2008 by an anonymous donation, this fund supports the Hardwick Area Food Pantry desire to source local food for its clients by reimbursing it dollar for dollar on local food purchases.
- Hardwick Community Garden- Established in 2004, this was our first program at the CAE. In 2012, we have moved the gardens from the flood prone plain by the Lamoille to the Atkins Field property on Granite Street, with a slated re-opening on Earth Day in April 2013.
- Atkins Field at Cooper Brook- Purchased in 2008, Atkins Field is home to Hardwick's long standing Spring Fest, the Hardwick Farmers’ Market, the Hardwick Community Garden, walking trails, VAST and the last granite shed from Woodbury Granite Company
From the newly established Vermont Farm Fund in 2011 to the Hardwick Community Garden established in 2004, these programs seek to connect people and communities to our mission of building a regenerative, locally based, healthy food system by engaging the greater Hardwick community through collaboration opportunities, educational outreach and providing infrastructure.