Become a Member
As a member of the Center for an Agricultural Economy, home of the Vermont Food Venture Center, you become a part of a dynamic community of entrepreneurs, farmers and producers that are making a difference in our local food system.
Who are your Members?
Our members are farmers, specialty food producers, local business owners, partners and community members.
Why be a Member?
- Your next potential customer can find you quickly and easily on our website
- Take advantage of group purchasing and marketing as well as similar business networks.
- You have always wanted to learn how to make your Facebook page (Twitter, Pinterest, etc) more effective.
- The Center for an Agricultural Economy has a proven record of leadership throughout Northeast Regional food circles!
- You will help support new businesses, continuing education, opportunities for farms.
- There has never been more interest in local farms, food and businesses.
The annual fee of $75, supports the following:
- Workshops - Be better at your business!
- Discounted access to participate in marketing, education and group purchasing like the Boston Farmers Market, consultations with experts on business, food and financing.
- Free premier profile of your specialty food business or farm on our website
- Invitation to our Annual Meeting