The Vermont Food Venter Center is a shared-use processing facility, designed for you to grow your food business. At the VFVC, we offer many different business advising and food production services, including:
- Food Business Consulting
- Marketing/Brand Advising
- Sourcing Packaging Materials
- Sourcing Wholesale Ingredients
- Educating on Food Safety Regulations
- Food Safety Training (ServSafe)
- Supply and Update Client Resource Guide (Distributors, Label Reps, Specialty Food Store Contacts)
- Production Scale Up
- Batch Scaling
- Production Efficiency
- Equipment Training
- Food Handler Safety & Training
How do you access these services?
First, visit our Client Inquiry Form: this allows us to learn more about you and your starting point. We want to sit down and meet to determine where you are as a business, and whether renting kitchens is your best next step, or more R&D is needed first.
Second, set up your one-time orientation/consultation/tour! This will cost $80 and is up to 3 hours.
Want to learn more, but not sure if you're ready for the consultation? See the Rate Sheet for more information.