Friday, June 7th
Come join us for an amazing experience in the green mountains of northern Vermont!
Tour the world-renowned Hill Farmstead brewery in Greensboro and sip the elegant spirits of Hardwick’s own Caledonia Spirits & Winery. Sample award winning cheeses from the Cellars at Jasper Hill in the bright space of Claire’s Restaurant & Bar and end your day on the beautiful green at Atkins Field to enjoy the vibrant Hardwick’s Farmers’ Market.
Our tour will start promptly at 10am and end in the mid-afternoon at approximately 3pm. The tour is subject to change without notice.
Your Ticket Includes:
- A tour of Hill Farmstead and 4 samples of Hill Farmstead brews, based on availability
- A tour of Caledonia Spirits & Winery and tastings, based on availability
- Sampling of Cellars of Jasper Hill cheese
- Free parking at Atkins Field and transportation to each site
- Snacks provided before and during the tour
Tickets are $65 per person. Must be 21 years of age and older.
To find out more or to purchase your ticket, click here.