(This page is under construction)
Vermont's Food System Resources:
- Vermont Sustainable Jobs Fund hosts the Vermont Food Atlas, which includes our Statewide Farm to Plate plan.
- Vermont Council on Rural Development hosts the Working Lands Coalition, which has led to the Working Lands Enterprise Investment Board.
- DigIn Vermont will orient you to farm and food venues and events around the state!
- Our Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets is a helpful resource and agency for anyone interested in food, farms or service programs.
CAE Annual Reports
Northeast Kingdom Resources, Colleagues, Guides and More!
Over the years, we have been involved with and published data on various projects. These links below provide you with organizations in the Kingdom, important reports, and other guides that exist.
- Northeastern Vermont Development and Planning Association (NVDA) is our regional planning association. With NVDA, the Center helped to write and publish the Regional Food System Plan for the Northeast Kingdom
- Northeast Kingdom Travel and Tourism hosts many excellent events and news about the area.
- Northeast Community Investment Corporation offers services, technical assistance and grants to farm and food businesses
Some of our partners nearby, and further afield in the food and farm world include:
- Green Mountain Farm to School
- The Northeast Kingdom Tasting Center
- ST. Johnsbury Local Food Alliance